The Building Commission and FPA Australia will hold seminars on construction requirements for building in bushfire-prone areas. The seminars are specifically targeted for building surveyors, permit authority officers, practitioners interested in bushfire construction requirements and other stakeholders. The seminars will be conducted on the following dates:
- Monday 4 April 2016 at 8:30am to 12:30pm (Perth)
- Tuesday 5 April 2016 at 8:30am to 12:30pm (Bunbury)
- Wednesday 6 April 2016 at 8:30am to 12:30pm (Perth)
The topics that will be covered at the seminar include:
- an overview of the new building and planning bushfire reforms
- an overview of determining BAL using AS3959 and what should be included in the BAL Report
- what a building surveyor should look for when reviewing a BAL Report
- application of the construction requirements in AS3959
- test standards, availability of tested products and identifying compliant products
- alternative solutions to AS3959 and how they fit into the accreditation scheme
WA BAL Report will be attending the seminar to ensure we remain up to date with the best practices in the bushfire planning and building industries.
The cost of the seminar is $88 and tickets can be reserved by contacting the Building Commission.
For more information
WA BAL Report are experts at conducting Bushfire Attack Level Assessments, Bushfire Attack Level Reports and bushfire prevention strategies in general in Perth and Western Australia. For more information, contact our friendly staff on 08 6114 9356 or at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting www.wabalreport.com.au